Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px


Social Icons

Would you attend an Outdoor Movie Night in the spring?

Monday, March 30, 2015

Tournament of the Books FINAL ROUND 2015

Our first Tournament of the Books is coming to a close, thank you all for your participation and continuous voting. In our semi-final round two powerhouse series have emerged as winners to advance to our championship.

Semi Final Totals

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney 238 votes
Junie B. Jones Series by Barbara Park 27 votes

The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins 318 votes
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton 38 votes
VS


You can cast your vote for the final round by clicking BEGIN below. There is no limit to the number of times you can vote and voting remains open until April 6th.

We are inviting students to begin an online conversation regarding the remaining two books. We encourage students to post their favorite parts, characters, and thoughts about the books that remain. They may post their comments in the comments box below this blog post.

Please remind them of proper online etiquette and the types of posts that would be acceptable. They must click on the word "comments" and begin typing their thoughts. They may post as Anonymous or use their Google Account, but we would like them to include their first name and last initial in their post. :-)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for diary of a wimpy kid because it is funny and cool.

Anonymous said...

I really love both of these book. and I hope diary of a wimpy kid wins.

Anonymous said...

I really like the hunger games because it is really interesting and it is adventure so that's why Like the hunger games and one more thing they have movies about the hunger games:):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

The reason I picked Diary of a Wimpy Kid because I have never read The Hunger Games I have always wanted to read the Hunger Games but I haven't had a chance to read it yet Diary of a wimp kid I have read and I like it, its funny and I like the main character he is the funniest one in the book. I think that they should make a lot more because I have only read 3 books I think it is really good serious and they need more when I find them at the store I can buy them. Diary of a wimpy kid is like a movie that has like 6 serious. Shaylan

Anonymous said...

I love these books and I hope diary of a wimpy kid

Anonymous said...

I voted for The Hunger Games because it is my favorite book. I like Diary Of A Wimpy Kid but I just prefer The Hunger Games. I prefer The Hunger Games because it is more realistic I mean the book not the movie. Diary Of A Wimpy Kid doesn't sound real. From Cody Bostic

Anonymous said...

I choose diary of a wimpy kid because the books really funny by dalton

Anonymous said...

I chose the hunger games series Because it is an awesome series.

Anonymous said...

I love these books and I hope diary of a wimpy kid wins

Anonymous said...

I Picked the Hunger Games series because it is an awesome series-Braxton

Anonymous said...

HUNGER GAMES

kirsten said...

i choose hunger games cause its very interesting

Post a Comment