Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px


Social Icons

Would you attend an Outdoor Movie Night in the spring?

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Veteran's Day Word Clouds

The fourth graders in Mrs. Sale and Mrs. Jensen's class created word clouds for Veteran's Day. As a group we brainstormed adjectives that would describe a Veteran. Students entered those adjectives into Tagxedo.com to create a word cloud. Tagxedo.com offers students the opportunity to change color schemes, fonts, and shapes of their word cloud. This is a good alternative to Wordle.net. In Tagxedo, students saved their word cloud as a JPEG file and uploaded those files to their teacher's Blackboard site. Check out some of the winning designs!

FIRST PLACE!

Caleb Henn
 
SECOND PLACE!
 
Justin Culbertson
 
HONORABLE MENTIONS
Brailyn McClure

 Jesse Lucas

Kayeleb Bolton
 

 Savannah Goodman

 Tiffany Dailey

 Check out www.tagxedo.com
 
 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?

I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!
My web site - pcgizmag.org

Anonymous said...

These are awesome stuff.Have you made more before?

shar said...

I like your veterens post tell me more about posts

Charles m said...

Those are the coolest ones I have seen.Whose do you like the best brailyn`s or jesse`s?

Charles m said...

I like jesse's the best. What about you?

shar said...

i like the way tiffany dialy did her post it's cute

Post a Comment